Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Pants

Our sweet baby girl woke up Friday morning with joy in her heart... She woke up and was just cackling away with the biggest smile on her face.  I was brushing my teeth when I first heard her... honestly I thought she was a little constipated..hah.. until I looked at her face and noticed the glowing smile she had. I started blowing on her tummy and the laughs just kept coming :) Here are some pictures


So sweet.

You can almost hear her laughing in the picture.. haha.

"Mom, why'd you stop?"

It's hard work being this adorable.

I can't believe Addelyn is going to be 6 weeks old tomorrow... where is the time going?! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!! 

1 comment:

  1. haha she is just too excited to come see her auntie kendel:)

    ReplyDelete